May HOM Vote

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the May Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
Hunting season is slowing down for most but lets keep the stories coming.

This is the last vote that I will be posting. Desertram (Troy) is taking over the HOM program.

Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize each month or a real nice prize at the end of the year. It does not have to be a predator hunt and does not have to be a successful hunt either. After all, it is about the experience and time outdoors.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this. If you are a sponsor or HOB and would like to help out, contact Desertram.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a very nice call from Carvercalls. I must say that this is one of the finest I have seen. Kerry out done himself this time.

Also is a firestarter from Horseshoe Mountain Firestarters. These are made by Kim (Kerrys wife) She does a great job on these and everyone should have one in case of an emergency.

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Wednesday June 17 at 5:00 pm MST.

After you vote make a post here that says "I Voted". I will draw the name of one lucky person to receive some PM gear from all that vote and make the post. The winner is going to get a a pair of the 7" Bobcat stickers.

1. New Hand Call Works Without a Breath! by Shankbone

2. At the end of the road to nowhere... by Jetman

3. THWAP "KyYi" THWAP! by g Bo

4. ~Wh0 iz Laughing N0w~ by Infidel 762

5. Weatherman Correctly Predicts a Great day for Predator Hunting by hm1996

6. Nearly "Blown Away" by JTPinTX

7. A couple NY birds. by pmack

Back