Long Beard XR

Maybe it was luck?No doubt whatsoever.At 70 plus yards even heavier than lead 4,5,6 shot has little juice left for penatration on coyotes.

Originally Posted By: GChttps://m.youtube.com/results?q=[beeep]%20game%20calls&sm=1

Evidently M F K is a bleep word here. If you look for their YouTube video "turkey hunt turns coyote hunt quick" it pretty much typifies my experience on over a dozen coyotes shot with turkey loads. It's a interesting video...

That was an interesting video. Couldn't figure out why they passed up what appeared to be closer shots then in the end took the long shots. Course I was watching with no volume at work.....
I have absolutely no problem with anything that happened in that video but I'm not sure if its gonna win any people over who are on the fence about predator hunting lol....

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. It's a good illustration of how poor turkey loads generally are for coyotes once the range gets on the far side of 30+ yards. While I can't speak for the makers of the video my guess is they were trying to either double up on the coyotes or the filming of the shot and communication caused some confusion. Those guys know how to put fur on the ground.

Back