Coyote Hunting in Colorado

I am still around too. If any of the local Springs hunters want to get together for a burger and beer this summmer before the season starts let me know.

Doug
ORION Calls

more coyote hunters in Colo. than there are coyotes. I suggest going to WY.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: songdogmore coyote hunters in Colo. than there are coyotes. I suggest going to WY.
rolleyes.gif

NO NO NO NO NO...go to AZ instead....no one calls them there from what the internet says and its always %100 right.
Don't ask permission as all the ranches are tied up. Go to the pawnee grasslands or to a place called Elizabeth...that area has nothing but coyotes from what I hear.....yea that's it!

Originally Posted By: songdogmore coyote hunters in Colo. than there are coyotes. I suggest going to WY.
rolleyes.gif

I will 2nd that!!

Mostly the Cheyenne Wyoming area where a guy named 5spd hunts:)

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For every coyote up here in WY there are 369 callers.
On any given good calling day there will be 1.5 callers every 1/4 mile...that's how bad it is.
Coyotes have heard EVERY sound by EVERY company/call maker and every other sound one may blend/make etc and usually just go drinking instead of coming into the call.
Ranchers post signs saying "If you are a coyote caller don't bother, I have 3863 guys in line in front of you waiting for the guy who has been calling here for the last 39 yrs to die" so they move up 1 notch.

Hi guys i am new to the Colorado coyote hunt. If anyone wants to take a long a semi begginer hunter send me a PM i can meet up or pay some gas funds im game to drive 2 hrs in any direction And if anyone wants to team to the grasslands that works too!

Good hunting!
shockwolf

The word on the streets is that "old man" smells like a mangy old coyote and has flees, so I'd be careful about getting in a truck with him, even if he promises to show you coyotes.

Originally Posted By: songdogThe word on the streets is that "old man" smells like a mangy old coyote and has flees, so I'd be careful about getting in a truck with him, even if he promises to show you coyotes.

I had a world record day of 10 coyotes killed with the old Mangy Flea ridden Dog and shot my first Triple:)

I would do it all over again, wearing a Flea collar of course!

Originally Posted By: songdogThe word on the streets is that "old man" smells like a mangy old coyote and has flees, so I'd be careful about getting in a truck with him, even if he promises to show you coyotes.

Truth!

Must be why his nickname is ITCHY!!!

Back