alabama

brngrofdoom

anyone here hunt coyotes in alabama? i'm new to predator hunting (since last fall) and ANY tips would be much appreciated!!! i've learned that its not like tv shows from out west. generally hunting anything around here is not like out west. no one else i know predator hunts so im learning the ropes on my own , which is fine with me...i dont have access to big hay fields , mostly deer and turkey woods. its hard to get out in the woods this time of year with all the ticks and chiggers. ive been using a dove stool sitting on the edge of old logging or dirt roads. havent gotten one since early april. do the spring and summer months produce in alabama? if so what are some good tactics?

30 miles south east of birmingham in childersburg. its hard hunting sometimes but just about when i get discouraged something awesome happens. i've managed to call in 10 that i actually saw and killed 5......missed a couple and couldn't get a shot on a couple. called in a pair of grey's , got one with the 12 guage. i was just wondering if other people have the same luck as me. i can use all the advise i can get. theres not much out there on line about coyote hunting in alabama. i've been at it now for about 8 months. mostly trial and error.

In TN but we got one with distress rabbit hand call last night just before dark. We have about quit electronic calling. Seems like they have heard that to much. I think there are more people calling than we know about.

I'm in Oxford and hunt with a guy from moody. We have good luck finding farmers and hunting their cow pastures. Or this time of the year catch someone who is baling hay and watch over their field.

hey bud. i just moved to harpersville from mississippi. ive been hunting coyotes now for several years and ihunt them year round. ive already obtained permission from several land owners to hunt. ive mainly hunted by myself in the past, but would like to team up with someone who is as passionate about predator hunting as i am. Being from Mississippi, i have faced many of the same calling conditions and obstacles that are evident here. Shoot me an email if you'd be interested in getting together on a hunt. if not, I understand that too. I'll help you with all the advice I can.

Hey guys I am also a landowner south of Talladega And man I always get discouraged but you just have to stay consistent. I have about 450 acres of private land to hunt and most of it is open but rough! I needed a hunting bro as well that is as addicted as me, warning I enjoy walking miles, them coyotes won't come easy that's forsure AND we have 150 head of cattle..

Back