My little boner...

It's 4" of S30V... the angle of the picture makes it look longer. Specifically gonna get use for deboning and quartering game in the field. I do the gutless debone and quarter wherever the critter falls then the quarters and deboned meat goes in meat bags in the backpack and then packed out to a large cooler at the truck. The orange jigged and beaded G10 handle will help when it's dark and I lay the knife down. After having a stag handled knife slide about 3' downhill under the leaves requiring I scrape around with a stick for ten minutes in the dark trying to find my knife I'd like to prevent that in the future. The texture of the jigged and beaded G10 is fantastic. I'm now completely sold on that stuff for a hard use working knife.

I was going to make a "that's what she said" joke, but decided not to
tongue.gif

Hahahahaha....I'm like Leadbelly. I thought real hard about making a comment about the first thing that came to mind, when I read the title.
Then, I thought better of it. Hahahahaha

Nice knife!!

That's right boys, everybody laughs until I bust a move. Thanks for the kind comments, nice to know y'all like my boner!
scared.gif
lol.gif

On a more serious note Buster, I've been using it in the kitchen quite a bit and know it is going to be a meat slicing deboning machine. I have a Double Skinny ordered identical to this. I really like the lines on the double skinny. BTW, Gene experimented with the attachment on my kydex sheath. Rather than the usual stiff unyielding kydex loop back there, Gene used leather for that. The leather allows a bit more freedom and wiggle and sits the knife higher on the belt. I like the higher ride with a blade that long, makes for a very tidy package.

Last edited:
Thank you gents... Been using it around the kitchen and it is excellent. Archery season opens September 15th, can't wait!

Back