Photon XT 4.6x Night Vision Scope Review

6mm06 my scope has the lens cover on a hinge im assuming to help the losing it issue so I have to believe it is the opening your referring to. I just got home from working I work security at our local race track so im getting ready to go out and spend some time with it. Also Weekender thank you for the info on photobucket.

Yes 6mm06 im sorry I didn't answer your question. It actually looks really good and clear im really impressed if it zeros on my rifle fairly quickly I will have to say its really awesome ill post more tomorrow after I play some more tonight...

went out last night to sight the photon in. shot a variety of bullet weights and settled on 50grn v-max. The target in the photo is a 4" circle those are the first after dark shots I had taken with it. The distance was 100yrd I am so enjoying the scope and have had two of my buddies buy photons of they're own....

Looks like you have it going on there Bill. Now all you need is a cooperative coyote.
smile.gif

Well, Ive read this article X2....and think Ive made my decision on the Photon XT. I'd made the decision...ONCE, but BNL commented on the ATN X-Sight, so I had to check it out.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and input.

Back