17-223

You might try the 6mmBR forum those guys do all kinds of wildcats. I know they have some 25gr loads that I have seen you can use the same data for the 20gr

Just kind of getting started with mine but so far I like IMR 8208 and H335. Use magnum primers with the ball powders for sure. Really having fun with the little round but I'm going to turn necks because the chamber on mine is a little tight. I can't slip a bullet into the necks of fired cases so I think the necks are too thick.

What are the rifle specs?

I used hodgden starting load for 17 rem using benchmark and 25gr Hornady hp and worked up to their max load in my 17-223.

Work up in small increments, pressure signs can develop fast with the small bore.

What are the rifle specs?

I used hodgden starting load for 17 rem using benchmark and 25gr Hornady hp and worked up to their max load in my 17-223.

Work up in small increments, pressure signs can develop fast with the small bore.

IT IN A AR WEARING A 24 INCH SHILEN BARREL, JUST CHECKING IF THERE ARE ANY PET LOAD OUT THERE SO I CAN SAVE SOME TIME WORKING UP ONE FROM 17 REM SPECS..THX AGAIN

Back