With All The Problems We Face Today....

azmastablasta

Surely this is a huge waste of time. However, for what it's worth I vote for Daisy Duke.
grin.gif

Quote:However, for what it's worth I vote for Daisy Duke. grin

lol.gif
What with the entire nation, and the world for that matter, in total chaos, it would seem that our illustrious leaders could find something better to occupy their time.
cursing.gif

Regards,
hm

Why change the look of our currency?
I have nothing against seeing currency with a woman's face on it.
But, why?
Is doing so, really THAT big of a deal?
Aside from making women & libs happy, what will it really change? Not a thing.
It won't make the currency worth more. Or less, for that matter.

IMO, the reason that the people whose faces are on our currency, is because of contributions they made to the formation of our country's birth & also the growth of the nation.
Please see the following link......

https://quizlet.com/19676089/us-paper-currency-and-presidents-faces-on-bills-flash-cards/

That's NOT to say that there haven't been important women in our country's history.
Nor that some women didn't play prominent roles, possibly even behind the scenes.
But, getting in a huff over the fact that there currently are no women on any of our paper currency, IMHO, is just not that important to the grand scheme of things.
This country has MANY, MANY more important issues that need addressing.

so, they have nothing better to do with their time then to ask for a bunch of liberals to be on the money..
Worse, the women they pick in history are influential, but none hold a light to Jackson.

I will also reply with.. IF YOU WANT WOMEN ON MONEY, THEN GO GET A DOLLAR COIN. (MORONS) There are already 2 different kinds of USA currency that have women on them. (morgan silver dollar, and sacagawea dollar) dummies

What woman do we have in history that did as much for the overall good of this country as any of the men that are currently portrayed??? None were Presidents, None were significant combat Generals, None were instrumental in writing our Declaration of Independence...Certainly, Carrie Nation, while flamboyant, did little good with her attack on liquor....Susan B Anthony (already on a funky dollar coin) did little for the overall general good...She did benefit women, but not men...Michelle Obama has been a total disaster...Rosa Parks only achieved notoriety by sitting on a bus...I just can't think of any that would be worthy....

Originally Posted By: Rocky1At least Monica performed a function in the oral office; the remainder haven't come close.

hey Rocky, had to fix that for ya
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: borkonOriginally Posted By: Rocky1At least Monica performed a function in the oral orifice; the remainder haven't come close.

hey Rocky, had to fix that for ya
smile.gif

FIFY Bork
rolleyes.gif

Back