I've beaten cancer

Trophyhunter

I want to Thank everyone that prayed for me during my battle with throat cancer. My doctors said yesterday that my throat cancer was completely gone. That doesn't mean that it can't come back, but for now it is gone.
Thanks Again for all the prayers,
Alan aka; Trophyhunter

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Regards,
hm

congrats! What are the signs (symptoms) of throat cancer? if you dont mind me asking.Been having difficulty swallowing.Went to the doc and had a scope done.They said their is nothing wrong.But i know something is not as it should be.

Congrats.. Live every day to the fullest, make the most of every family outing, hunting season, fishing season, and take time to focus on smelling the flowers.

Good for you, and best wishes for long term health and happiness.

Thanks Guys. Yes, it is definitely great news for us. We both don't think that my doctors thought I was going to live through it, or at least have to remove my larynx. They all acted like they were shocked when the results came back. We have a great, and mighty God, and I know that he is the only reason that I am healed.

Originally Posted By: TrophyhunterThanks Guys ... We have a great, and mighty God, and I know that he is the only reason that I am healed.

" Amen "

Back