4 US Cities Cited as Most Violent in the World. Do You Know What They Have in Common?

Just proves that if you exterminate all blacks you nearly vanish the murder and poverty rate. I wonder what politician will have the ballz to bring this up. Because it's coming to this point with white people being blamed for everything. Sure politicians have made ridiculous laws.

Drugs... You can't leave out the drugs... Even if they could sell them without killing each other it would still drive poverty to lower levels... Creates money and power plays and inflicts almost every aspect of our societies own demise...

That and it is starting to appear that our countries moral compass only points south...

Originally Posted By: 17tactical

Black Lives Matter!

Unless day be a drumstick on da table!!

Then there's one where the teen killed his mother over a cheeseburger over on the right. Yeah, he's black too!

I'm surprised Memphis, TN wasn't on that list. Seems as if those cities with a large population of Blacks have a little problem, doesn't it? As far as I'm concerned, let them kill each other, it keeps the population down.

Just give it a little time, with all the southern illegals coming in they will be right up there with the blacks in all the statistics.

Right semo and as a matter of fact those two groups have no love lost for each other. They will attempt to cancel each other out and we can sit back and be entertained.

Looks like they intentionally left Chicago off the list too.

It has a high rate like Detriot. Actually they forgot a couple of cities that have a higher murder rate per capital of 100K. But the message is all the same in every single case.

Look at New York, muggings and roving gangs of teens are all over the news..
Rudy went in and fixed it, made it safer, and people wanted to visit.
Now two Mayors later muggings and every crime is on the rise.. Hmm what happened?

Quote:Looks like they intentionally left Chicago off the list too. ....While Chicago does have a high Homicide rate, you have to remember that most statistics are compiled with the total population in the percentage base....Chicago's homicide problem is centered, for the most part, in a specific part of the population and doesn't fall into the full population of the city...There are a lot of Jews, Poles, Italians, as well as Whites that also are in the overall population that may not exist is significant numbers, ratio wise, in the other cities..

Sheesh, they don't know violent and dangerous. Take for instance the vid below which may or may not be filmed at my last family reunion. Now you can believe that we porch honkeys are truly dangerous, I'm just sayin.

And here's a hint how we'll be votin next time around.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaSheesh, they don't know violent and dangerous. Take for instance the vid below which may or may not be filmed at my last family reunion. Now you can believe that we porch honkeys are truly dangerous, I'm just sayin.

Dang AZ... looks just like my sister and brother, we ain't related are we?

Originally Posted By: kymailman98I'm surprised Memphis, TN wasn't on that list. Seems as if those cities with a large population of Blacks have a little problem, doesn't it? As far as I'm concerned, let them kill each other, it keeps the population down.

Memphis is not very far down the list, that I do know. Want to say it broke just outside the top 5.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksSlavery is still alive. They will sell their soul for shiny wheels, gold, booze, and drugs.

Very true. I can spot, and usually hear, one of their cars coming from a mile away. I was getting gas one day when a Black guy pulled in to the pumps. He was driving a car that was probably worth half what his wheels and sound system was worth. He got out, holding his pants, music so loud you couldn't hear anything else, put his gas in and drove off. I thought to myself, he couldn't have put much gas in, so I went over and looked at the pump he had just left from. The dude had put in $3.00 worth of gas, and at that time gas was over $3 a gallon. I guess he was running low on money because his welfare check was late, or he hadn't sold any crack lately.

Originally Posted By: kymailman98Originally Posted By: sandy hicksSlavery is still alive. They will sell their soul for shiny wheels, gold, booze, and drugs.

Very true. I can spot, and usually hear, one of their cars coming from a mile away. I was getting gas one day when a Black guy pulled in to the pumps. He was driving a car that was probably worth half what his wheels and sound system was worth. He got out, holding his pants, music so loud you couldn't hear anything else, put his gas in and drove off. I thought to myself, he couldn't have put much gas in, so I went over and looked at the pump he had just left from. The dude had put in $3.00 worth of gas, and at that time gas was over $3 a gallon. I guess he was running low on money because his welfare check was late, or he hadn't sold any crack lately.

You can probably rest assured that it was not because he was paying child support to all his baby mommas though!

Back