Take your calling to the Maxx with the WT Maxx

IMO, the biggest advantage to an ecaller is to get the sound away from you. If you know how to set up right, you can also make it likely the coyote won't be looking anywhere near where you sit.

I have been lucky and stood next to a group of coyotes howling and yipping.
I was able to adjust my fusion to the same volume as the coyotes because my call was the same distance away as the coyotes. I was only at 3/4 volume and was just like the coyotes.I still had plenty of volume that was needed on the fusion. How much louder does anybody really need to go?

Yep. You might have to add the SP60 auxiliary speaker to that Fusion on a few rare occasions. Nice to not have to carry the extra weight all the time though.

I have a Prarie blaster and yes it is heavy. I have the TX500 remote. I can load 500 sounds on it, and create present sequences if i want.

I just plug it in and copy the foxpro or MP3 sound files onto the call, update the remote, and away I go.

It's a big call, and with a SLA battery can go all weekend on a single battery.. I have placed it next to other calls and turned it on, and always been able to easily drown out any other call.

It's often in the open grass that i will spot a coyote out a mile, and see it stop and turn towards my call after not hearing the other calls.

Can't call in what doesn't hear your call. I am not saying that volume is the key, nor am i saying to buy that model. It's just nice to be able to crank up the volume slowly to reach out and call more land.

That is why FoxPro makes different models. I use the Fusion and a SP60 speaker when I want the extra volume. Everything I carry in my carrybag only weighs a little over 12 lbs.. I can't imagine needing more volume than the Fusion with the onboard horn speaker, coupled with the SP60.

and the animals hear better than we do and can hear things coming out of calls that are not close to perfect.that is why i use my w.t.99%of the time.and the batteries don't last as long in the foxpro

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: reb8600No you cannot edit/add sounds to the WT line. You must send it in and have them do it.

Definite deal breaker right there. Besides a very featureless remote.

Back