Finding Bigfoot!

Mr. Poppadopalis

Watching an episode of Finding Bigfoot and they have all the gear and high tech gadgets.

They also used in this episode the "Caller Blaster"!
They said it, not me.

It is a FoxPro Shockwave and they were playing Baby Cottontail Frenzy!

Didn't see any Bigfoot!

That amazes me the legend still lives after all the legal controversy. DeAtley says he has the suit in his house here. He is mega wealthy.

I first watched that show when I was in college. It made me so angry at first that people like that made money, then I became addicted to it because of how stupid it was lol. It always made me laugh when they would beat sticks against trees because "that's how squatch is known to communicate with other squatches" HAH! Love it.

Shelton

Im going to say it... I love the show, and ya i think its funny! But.. I also believe. My 65 year old mother is a proud member of the BFRO. She goes out and gets Squatchy!!!!

I'm far from a believer but for some reason I love any and all Bigfoot shows. Wish Monsterquest was still making new shows.
I love the aggressive bobcat sound on my crossfire. Sounds more like a huge half goat half human monster to me at full volume. Bet they could use it to flush some scared bigfooties outta the brush....

I find the show very amusing and I like to watch it.
Bobo is the closest they will ever find to an actual Bigfoot and he is on every episode;-)

This was the first and only episode I saw they used a FoxPro Shockwave.

I watched It a time or two but what threw me off is they always hear something that they think is big foot or find a foot print or something but never see him every episode

Originally Posted By: CoyoteStalker86and also is it illegal to kill big foot.

I suggest you not attempt to shoot anything ape like walking on 2 legs... You just might walk up on some idiot wearing a monkey suit...

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
BigFeets are hard to call, even with caller blasters. Much more difficult than coyotes!

they are getting call-shy. to many guys using foxpro's.
use a WT and they come in much better.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: CoyoteStalker86and also is it illegal to kill big foot.

I suggest you not attempt to shoot anything ape like walking on 2 legs... You just might walk up on some idiot wearing a monkey suit...

Or a ghille suit
scared.gif
scared.gif

Besides they'll never find bigfoot now. Word is he heard Hillary was running for president and fled to Scotland to shack up with the Loch Ness monster.

Back