Ny Ar-15 laws

twhitey

All you Folks from Ny I have a lease in Herkimer county and hunt Deer and coyote.My question is can I hunt with a 6.8 spc I will not have a flash hider,compensator,Adjustable butt stock and will have a 5 round mag.My barrel length is 16" please help this flatlander from Ma.Out.
Thanks in advance

It'll have to be a fixed mag or you'll have to loose the pistol grip by putting on something like the frs buttstock.

Originally Posted By: DANNY-LIt'll have to be a fixed mag or you'll have to loose the pistol grip by putting on something like the frs buttstock.

Thanks
We are headed up to our lease to turkey hunt next weekend and found out that one of our buddies has a 1187 with a thumb hole stock and I guess that's considered Evil and now is banned.

Holy crap on a cracker,that sucks!!
w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: twhiteyOriginally Posted By: DANNY-LIt'll have to be a fixed mag or you'll have to loose the pistol grip by putting on something like the frs buttstock.

Thanks
We are headed up to our lease to turkey hunt next weekend and found out that one of our buddies has a 1187 with a thumb hole stock and I guess that's considered Evil and now is banned.

Yeah, God forbid anyone be allowed such dangerous options as thumbholes in your stock. Why that'll make a 12 gauge shotgun almost as deadly as the infamous 17 HMR, and everyone knows that's almot as deadly as the 50 BMG out to 6 - 7 thousand yards. Dumbasses!! Anyone stupid enough to write such a law, should be deemed too stupid to hold public office. ANYWHERE... EVER...

And the ignorant governor that imposed this bs he calls the nys safe act is said to be looking at the presidents position. His name is Andrew Coumo,don't forget it when ya see his name at the polls. He's no good for anything.

Originally Posted By: DANNY-LAnd the ignorant governor that imposed this bs he calls the nys safe act is said to be looking at the presidents position. His name is Andrew Coumo,don't forget it when ya see his name at the polls. He's no good for anything.

Oh,he and his gun hating crew are anything but ignorant, they got a law with restrictions rammed through.. They will wait till the next time a school gets shot up, then they will ram through more restrictions....

Kinda sad but I've lost faith in the average voter. Most are much more up on the Kardashians than the details of a political candidate.

The other week I heard a comment from one who should know better, 'Yeah, maybe it's time for the 1st woman president'. No clue about who Hillary is, just that she's a woman with name recognition. One has to take care of themselves, and not hang your hat with ANY politician.

Back