Specialized Dynamics

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZI am not discounting the statements of the people on this thread.. I am sure each had an expectation, and it appears they feel as though they were wronged..

with that said. I have been waiting to use this one..

Maybe, just Maybe

It's easier to point fingers at others typing vs. holding a wrench in your hand.

AGAIN... Not a critism of those that feel wronged here. Just saying that maybe some would be better off spending the time to do it themselves than wait and wait for service that doesn't meet that individuals standards.

If there is something I want.. I go get it. I either buy it or build it. If someone is selling something can't meet my timelines, then i make it myself. I am always shocked at how many things i have and continue to learn on youtube. I have been buying the pieces to build and AR myself.. Using the threads here, i learn about the differences in parts and pieces, research online and order from the places that offer the best value. (doesn't mean cheapest price) when i get a box full, I plan on putting it together myself.

This (imo) is the best part of predator hunting.. There are so many things to learn, and learn more and more about in depth, that i have years and years of research and learning to do ahead. Everyones comments, experieces, and thoughts help with that, and to me its a valuable tool that I appreciate from everyone as i try and be better.

There is nothing wrong with people voicing an opinion about their experiences. That's exactly what this thread is about. Good or bad... Every company under the sun is going to have a customer that they just couldn't please. I don't think most of these comments had anything to do with that. Delivery dates were giving and not met... Over and over and over again on multiple builds. A few others had guns that didn't even cycle. I'm with Steve on this. I've built a couple uppers and don't understand how you couldn't get one of these to cycle unless you just didn't assemble it right. AR's aren't too difficult to build but alot of people would rather trust a gunsmith to put one together for them.

I know how to change the oil in my car but why do I pay someone else to do it? Because I don't want to do it, I don't want to spend my time doing it, and I choose to spend my money for someone else to do it...

Originally Posted By: Josh PearsonGlad I saw this thread as I plan on having a new AR built in the near future. I will be looking elsewhere.

Get in contact with Ritch Johnson on here, he will take care of you.

It appears nothing has changed at Specialized Dynamics in the last 4 years. Same old song and dance, excuses after excuses. I got all the same excuses they are still using today, waiting for barrels, waiting on upper receivers, upper is almost done, done needs test fired, shipped, still waiting on parts. I cancelled my order 3 months after I got in on the fathers day special of 2011. Then got, the checks in the mail, for 4 more months. But to Scott's credit, he did finally mail me a refund check, and it did clear. Thanks again Scott!

Back