yote taxidermy

Erik Metzger

Hey guys,
I'm new to this forum. Found you online and thought I would join in and learn something from someone. Thanks for all the good information.

I'm looking for a Coyote Taxi for this beautiful yote. I'm looking to spend around $700 does anyone have a good reference for me?

Thanks,
Erik

Thanks for the reply, let me know who it is. If its a good deal I can get him to ship it to me.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762That is a beauty... I have a good reference but not in your local area

There used to be a guy on eBay who auctioned the most fantastic mounted coyotes, bobcats, foxes, coons, etc., that I have ever seen. He posted under the name of Mr.UTVol if I remember correctly, but I haven't seen him post there in a couple years. His mounts were works of art, with poses and facial expressions that made them look like they could just stand up and walk off. I remember an especially fine glossy black coyote that was posed to lay flat on a mantle or countertop with same side front/back legs hanging over the edge. His mounts never failed to bring around $1000 at auction. Wish he was still there, or I wish I had his contact info.

:)IF YOU STILL NEED A TAXI----YOU SHOULD LOOK AT www.WILDLIFEARTISTSTUDIO.COM DOES MIGHTY FINE WORK--WILD LIFE ARTIST STUDIO-IN SOUTHEASTERN MI---I've done taxidermy for 40 years and his work is some of the best I've seen--Thats one Beautiful black coyote you've taken get the best taxi you can .Thats once in a lifetime catch-----svb

Last edited:

This is one I've done.I'm in eastern Oklahoma, my number is 479-420-4639.Call me if you would like to talk about it.Thanks, Rick Carter.

Originally Posted By: Catkiller
This is one I've done.I'm in eastern Oklahoma, my number is 479-420-4639.Call me if you would like to talk about it.Thanks, Rick Carter.

This is real nice. He looks like he has a full belly.

Catkiller,

I am really liking that coyote... You might do good entering it in a competition... I hear the eyes are the most important thing to get perfect on any taxidermy... Eyes can make or break the quality of a mount...

Back