We're in a World of Hurt, Folks!

hm1996

Staff member

Quote:

College Kids Are Asked Why Hillary Should Be President. They All Come Up With The Exact. Same. Response.

By Bubba Atkinson (19 hours ago) | Culture, Elections, Politics

Campus Reform’s Editor-in-Chief Caleb Bonham took to the University of Washington’s campus to ask students if they’re ‘ready for Hillary.’

When questioned why they’d support a second Clinton presidency, students’ responses ranged from “She’s a woman, and that’s literally all,” to “Because it’s time to have a female president.”

Not mentioned was Carly Fiorina, a woman who was the CEO of Hewlett-Packard from 1999 – 2005 and is expected to run for president in 2016.

Hillary Clinton set out on the official campaign trail earlier this week, on a van tour through the swing-state of Iowa to make appearances with “regular Iowans.” She was roundly criticized after regular Iowans were hand selected by the campaign and driven in to meet with her for a photo-op.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/300054-c...rningnewsletter

OKAAAAAAY? Then how about:

Regards,
hm

lol.gif
Killing me

All the more reason to nominate a strong, conservative female from our side. Negate that whole line of "reasoning" for the democrats. Fiorina might do it, but there are others who could be considered - Haley and even Martinez come to mind.

I do really like the idea of a conservative female candidate...wouldn't hurt if she were a member of an ethnic minority. However, I would caution against Haley...she is pretty stupid.

Well we got 1 president just because he had one [beeep] of a tan, might as well have another whose sole qualification is a vagina.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I am not sure at this point that it is not a "ManGina"!

"At this point what difference does it make."

HB....Please define 'Stupid' as used in that context....That's a pretty subjective assessment with no back up information...Quote:I would caution against Haley...she is pretty stupid.....She may be, or not, but without more info, it's hard to judge for myself...I doubt that she got to be where she is, solely based on 'Stupidity'...

Back