Primary arms, are they good to deal with?

I found them on the net the other day and had a few questions about a product and whether they had it in stock. My emails were answered immediately. I placed my order and received a thank you note along with a tracking number. I was able to choose several options for shipping which is always nice when you're in an unexpected rush and don't mind paying a little extra.
All in all, I would not hesitate to use them again since they were very good in their communication and fast to ship my order

Kevin

Good folks to deal with. Fast shipping and if you pay attention there are some good deals. I have made about ten orders and have been happy.

I've boughten through them several times and have had great service. Quick shipping times and quality products at competitive prices.

Piping in to voice another positive experience buying from Primary Arms.

Pretty quick shipping, reasonably responsive to emails, and surprisingly good quality products under their own name (their 4-14x FFP Mil/Mil scope can't be beat at that price).

The Primary Arms forum on AR15.com is very lively, and the manager is very helpful. I have only bought from them once because while their prices were good, with some searching I could get below their pricing on other pages that weren't based in TX (when I lived there).

Back