# 6 for the year

jmeddy

Went into this season hoping for 6 & got him tonight. I did miss one back in Jan. so I shot at 7 & saw 3 more but not exposed long enough to shoot & 1 more that was on the horizon with town behind it--booger would not drop down the hill far enough for me to put dirt behind him! Also saw what I am sure were 2 more (with gun on them) but could not positively ID. The one tonight showed up at ~ 250yds. about 25 min. after my last howl & came the rest of the way to vole squeaks but stopped behind brush. The closer was baybee cottontail. Not done yet but getting close to turkey scouting time.

Very good ! Going the same for me. Hope to put a few more down in the next couple weeks.

Where's the pics ?

took the words right out of my mouth-Dewey-that's funny. Jmeddy -congrats on #6. Does pa.have a coyote season all year long. I live about 20 min.from pa.border

Yep there is no closed season here. About the pics (lack of!). I don't have the foggiest idea how to do it---heck i just learned to text with my flip phone & do send pics to friends/wife BUT sure don't know how to get them to a computer. **It is not all that bad to be "device challenged"!**

I see enough dead coyotes so I don't need any pictures but there is a lot of people on the forum who must have never seen a dead one so they like pictures. LOL!!

thumbup1.gif

Back