Catwhacker call

tnshootist

Received the
call and it is great as usual.I actually got this one for my brother, but come to think about it, I don't know if I am going to let him have it or not. Thanks Jim

Originally Posted By: catwhackerThat photo just never goes away!! Dang call taste like crap!

We had no idea you would ever blow on a turd call!!!!!

I don't know about Jim but I could have got by without that. Will it hurt the call if you boil it? It sounds great by the way and very easy to make several different sounds. But dang now I got that picture in my head. Well at least the call don't sound ------.

Don't worry about that picture was from a long time ago.

He probably was rubbed that stink off by now. I just thought about something though. Jim doesn't see so good anymore and I heard he likes to kiss his dog goodnight and every so often he kisses the wrong end!

Originally Posted By: 220_SwiftDon't worry about that picture was from a long time ago.

He probably was rubbed that stink off by now. I just thought about something though. Jim doesn't see so good anymore and I heard he likes to kiss his dog goodnight and every so often he kisses the wrong end!

Yup, Still more horses arses than horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim these guys surely like you. That picture though, well that's sort of like the goat story in church. I don't believe I would a told that one.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistGot another one with Catwhacker call. Best call for this area I have found so far.

Glad it's working for you John!! I think it's about time to get back to the lathe and do some turning!!

Back