FOXPRO Inferno

FOXPRO

To All,

As you all know, this is about the time of year that we begin announcing our new products. I'll fill you in on the Inferno first, since it will be the first one available.

The FOXPRO Inferno will be replacing the Wildfire at the $199.95 price point. The Inferno features a remote control with a large LCD display, with a viewing angle meant for the outdoors. This display will also have a stand timer, a battery indicator, FOXBANG indicator, Volume Indicator, and a Mute indicator. The sounds will be listed in a categories file, just like in the popular TX1000 remote control. This scheme has proven to be very user friendly, and the preferred method for changing sounds. For those that prefer the standard sound list as used in the past, this is a selectable feature as well. We have also added a user button to the remote control that gives the user the ability to choose the function of that particular button. Choices include Recall, Preset 3, Preset 4, Preset 5, Backlight, and Timer Reset. The categories menu also gives you the Favorites / Presets Category that allows you to program in your favorites there for quick access along with your predetermined volume level for that sound. The remote will also boast an improved remote range and performance. And as with all of our remote controls, the Aux button will remotely control a decoy of your choice, whether it be the FOXJack 2 decoy that attaches directly to the unit, another FOXPRO decoy, or another manufacturers decoy.
The keypad on the remote control also features a new layout and orientation of the keys that are used the most. The Sound Up, Sound Down, Select, Volume Up, Volume Down buttons are similar to that of our popular TX1000 remote control. They are also reverse in color so that your eye will gravitate to them much easier as well. And of course, a lanyard loop.
The Inferno will also come standard with 75 sounds. And of course, all sounds are 100% real animal recordings.
The Inferno, like many other FOXPRO units also uses the horn style speaker. Contrary to what you might read, this is the best speaker choice for a game call. Simply put, it is the most efficient speaker available (offers the maximum volume from the same power) and reproduces the sounds most predator hunters use perfectly. If you're buying a game call for music, might not be the best choice, unless of course you use a combination of speakers. If however you're hunting predators, it's the best choice. If it wasn't, we would have switched a long time ago.

Here is a picture of the Inferno:

Inferno_FINAL.jpg

Edited to add statement: This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.

As with all FOXPRO Game calls, the Inferno is Proudly Made in the USA.

The FOXPRO Inferno will be available July 1.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for checking it out.

Mike Dillon

General Manager, FOXPRO Inc.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: FOXPRO The remote will also boast an improved remote range and performance.

what has been changed to get more range and performance?

uses 4 aa batteries in caller?

The new remote looks nice, any chance it is backward compatible with the Wildfire? Personally I would have preferred the sound and volume buttons to be reversed; up/down for volume, forward/backward for sounds.

That is a whole lot of call for that price. Just 5 years ago that would have been a $500 or more dollar call. I have no idea how foxpro can even make and sell this good of a call at that price. Way to go Mike you deffently hit a home run with that call.

Thanks for the informative post, Mike. That looks like a winner. I am somewhat relieved to read about this model coming out. I was afraid we were going to come out with a model called "Supertexter", built around a cone speaker with a cellphone for a remote. (LOL)

Yote Yoda USMC,

The FOXJack 4 will be available July 1. We are waiting to release it with some of our other new products.

SlickerThanSnot,

The FOXPRO Engineering team have made both hardware and software changes that have improved both remote range and reliability. For obvious reasons, we can't disclose the changes.

Skinl19,

Unfortunately, the new remote is not backwards compatible with the other units, as the hardware and software changes made affect both the main unit and the remote control.

Mike Dillon

General Manager, FOXPRO Inc.

Originally Posted By: possumal I was afraid we were going to come out with a model called "Supertexter", built around a cone speaker with a cellphone for a remote. (LOL)

supertexter. be number 1 seller by name alone.
lol.gif

Thanks for the updates Mike. Will pick up ahe f0xjaCk-4 for the FusioN when ready.

IMO the Infern0 at that price point will be a HUGE seller for f0xpr0!!

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: possumal I was afraid we were going to come out with a model called "Supertexter", built around a cone speaker with a cellphone for a remote. (LOL)

supertexter. be number 1 seller by name alone.
lol.gif

How 'bout Tupersexter?
thumbup1.gif

Dang! I've been thinking about a new call and was looking at the same brand that I currently have (alpha dog by Primos). However, This thing looks amazing and is a lot of Bang for the buck. I may have to rethink my strategy here. Thanks for the information Mike.

Mike, you seem like the guy to ask this questions too. I've got a wildfire and I have loved it, except that I can rarely get further than 20yards away from it. Any further than that and it just doesn't work. You have any idea on how to get it fixed?

Brandon L,

I would call our service dept, and have them go over it with you. You might have to send it in to get repaired, but I assure you it will be a quick turn around.

On another note, the range on the new Inferno is very impressive. I'll post a link to the remote testing I just did with it.

Regards,

Mike Dillon

Back