HECS

lyotehunter

HECS STEALTH SCREEN CLOTHINGanyone here ever try this stuff,it was on phil phillips.seems way out there to me.it is supposed to block your energy they stood up and shot a turkey with a bow after one was killed with same bow

Last edited:
Energy blocking clothing. Sounds like another overpriced worthless gimmick to sell to people who aren't willing to put in the effort and are looking for a wonder product to avoid hard work

that is my thought but someone here must have tried some it comes from john day oregon i think,come on guys all the people here and no one has heard of it.

Reminds me off the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted.The $400 OZONE MACHINE is another example,ozone just dosnt work that way out in the open air.

Originally Posted By: lyotehunterit is supposed to block your energy they stood up and shot a turkey with a bow after one was killed with same bow

I don't need anything that is going to block my energy... The older I get the less I have...

tongue_smilie.gif

It may very well be a gimmick, but it costs no more than a good set of Under Armour base layers.... I can't see myself spending the money on it, but I have one of those "gotta have all the high $$$ equipment " friends that has talked about getting it for archery hunting. I'm curious to see how it turns out.

Wonder if attaching a bare wire that drags the ground to my tinfoil hat would work and save $$$?

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Regards,
hm

have seen this hecs clothing around for awhile now but no one going goofey about it or it would be the talk of the town.scent blocker-scent loc-ozonics- you draw your own conclusion,I already have-bull-JMO

I have a pill I invented that will be on the market soon.It will make you totally silent,invisible,and scent free as well as a good shot ,and you wont be able to get cold.

not much to ask a question on here. now i will get flack for that and still no asnwer to the question.i must be the only one that has seen it twice at the hunting show in S.L.C. that i know thousands of people go to and some of them get big game tags.

Originally Posted By: lyotehunternot much to ask a question on here. now i will get flack for that and still no asnwer to the question.i must be the only one that has seen it twice at the hunting show in S.L.C. that i know thousands of people go to and some of them get big game tags.

I haven't tried it. There's just something about anything "smell" and/or "small caliber" that does tend not to fly very far around here. Just ask poor shaun@mo http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...823#Post2821823

Maybe somebody should start a "top ten list of things you'll get hammered relentlessly for"

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jf1073
lyotehunter said:
Maybe somebody should start a "top ten list of things you'll get hammered relentlessly for"

#1 Anything that can fool a coyotes nose
#2 Rifles that most don't like shooting well
#3 Rimfires used on coyotes outside of PBR

There's only a need for 3.

Back