Traded my tikka t3 lite 22 250 for new TC venture 22 250

varmit_master

I bought the tikka new . I didn't check the twist when I bought it. I didn't like the 1@14. So my gunsmith said he would buy be a new TC venture 22 250 work the trigger over and make a AI out of it. I have one TC 22 250 it is a 1@12 I like that. I know the tikka cost more but way the TC Rifle shoot plus all the work I am getting done plus a 75.00 rebate I can buy my 22 250AI die. And a maybe the nosler #5 used reloading book. Or can you book a book with the AI loading data. I need it for 22 250 243 and maybe my new 280 if its gets in. Thanks

I bought a new Tikka T3 light in 7mm-08 that wouldn't group under an inch even after lots of load development so it got sold. Smoothest action I ever felt and nice gun otherwise. A bit to light for the caliber for my shoulder.

You'll love the venture. For the price I really don't think you can beat them. I got one in a 223 this year and that thing is a tack driver!

No barrel change in the Venture, that would be the Demension. Pretty sure the Venture in 22-250 is 1:12.
I have a venture in .270. I did nothing to it, didn't need to. I agree with above posts. Best rifle under $500 imo. Wish they'd offer more barrel length options.

Last edited:
Back