electronic squeakers

Used Wasatch callers for a couple years and did good with them. Ordered more and the maker was behind and couldn't fill my order, that was a year and a half ago. Bought some of the crittercollectors and caught animals with them. The volume control is a great feature as is having different sounds besides the normal rabbit or bird sounds. The android compatible unit helps when I go out for long periods. MTP sells a plain squeaky noise maker that also works but is a little to quiet and mechanical sounding for my likes

I tried a critter collector, but could not get the website to work to download the different sounds. Of all the sounds there, only a few were worth using. Some of them sounded like a person trying to mimic an animal, with their mouth. I did get it to work for just a bit, using Google Chrome, but it quit, and could not do anything with it again. Tried 3 different computers and 3 different browsers. I think they have a good idea, but if you can't make it work, all those sounds are not much good. I have ordered a couple of Wasatch callers. Have you ever tried the Lucky Duck Digital Squeakers? I can't find any kind of squeaker on MTP's site.

Last edited:
I think the lucky duck was what I got but might not of been from mtp either way wasn't worth the mony. My cc unit had all the sounds on it didn't download anything. Bought it from Todd at a convention. He showed me how to program them using my phone and haven't had an issue. Still waiting on my back ordered wasath callers guess I'll have see how you got them first.

The ones I got have like 30 sounds on it I pick the sound I need and how often it will play. They make one that only has one sound you pick a sound from the list and he programs it in. I know quite a few guys using them and have not had trouble, one friend had one stop working Todd sent them a new one before he sent the bad one back. I might of got the lucky duck from FNT. The best ones were a little box with a spinning bird, it would tweet and the little bird would spin around. You would have to replace the bird often but they worked great, haven't seen one for 5 years or so.

Last edited:
Back