new apps out there that are not a total waste of time

Tbone-AZ

I am in the tech security world, but there are trends and movements that makes one new app hip or the fad.

When i talk to teens i ask them what the top 3 apps they use are??

This weekend a Niece told me FML app.. It took a second to figure out what it means.

They showed it to me and most were whining.. But there was one story that had me rolling..

Man has a skunk issue.. He goes out with a ICE melting blow torch and propane bottle.. Yes he did.

He is trying to shoo it away and ends up getting burns on him, scratchs and sprayed by an angry skunk he burnt.

Now he has to go back to the doctor for daily rabbies shots in the stomack.. It ends with FML.

You read it, if you agree his life is terrible, you click on yep, otherwise you can say nope your life doesn't suck.

I couldn't help but think, what in someones life experiences would lead them to think chasing a skunk with a blow torch would be a good idea..
I just wish he had caught it on tape and posted to youtube.

Anyone else find any good apps out there?

I asked my daughter.
She said she found two that were very scary, not funny at all. One is "Reality" and the other is "adulthood".

She's still curled up in a ball sucking her thumb, completely devastated by the blatant harsh cruelty of life.

I sent her a copy of "Frozen" I hope it helps her to 'Let it go" LOL.

haha that it good. But, be careful she may now go looking for a dark prince that is a lying SOB. but something tells me you have the cure for that kind of a young man that casts a shadow across your door. lol

Are you talking about Obama?
scared.gif

I have a large swamp here.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Now this an App that we can actually use! lol

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4fb153c58d835edacee289ebcecd1230&type=mp4&from=timeline&isappinstalled=0

Back