KOA

tripod3

One of my KOA knives got bent during a rescue. It seemed a loss. I agonized and sent it in with an explanation of when it became damaged.
They returned a new replacement promptly with a note stating the knife was not repairable.
I really like the knife and am quite surprised with the no cost service.

Another satisfied KOA customer here.
I bought one of their Caper's that was in a bargain bin at a local sporting goods store.
The price was so good I scooped it up without looking it over real good. Got it home and realized that the handles didn't fit worth a darn so I sent em an e-mail. I had a return shipping label within a half hour and a new knife within a week.

Great little knife and a company that stands behind their product.
What's not to like?

Good to hear.
I noticed today that the blade is still stamped D2 but is more robust and a different sideline. This is also a good thing.

Yea,,, they're a good company.
Granted,,, there's better stuff out there but you get allot of knife for what they cost IMO

I've posted this here before but a friend over in OR has the same knife. He talked me into replacing the scales with some Cocobolo and making a pouch type sheath for it. I should do the same for mine but I just use it in the fur shed so the original rubber grips are fine for my needs.

Here's a comparison.

They put a new knife in my old sheath which is in perfect condition. I am fine with the stock handle, but would have preferred a newer sheath like your factory version and the one you made is even better.

[img:center]
20hq15j.jpg
[/img]

I'll trade you sheath's.
I just need one for storage so it doesn't matter what kind I have.

PM your address if you want it and I'll get it in the mail.

Back