foxpro crossfire

derickd,

The Crossfire uses the TX505 remote control, which features a large LCD screen and long range FHSS technology. It features FOXCAST, FOXFADE, and FOXBANG, and comes standard with 75 FOXPRO sounds. Dual amplified speakers offer louder volumes when compared to other models. Here is a link for more information:

FOXPRO Crossfire

Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

Mike Dillon

well its either this one or the fusion which would bet the best long term and want need to replace with the lates and greatest comes out

I got the crossfire a few weeks ago and love it. Previously I had a spitfire then a wildfire II. The sound quality and volume along with greatly increased remote range are well worth the upgrade. Its also easier to operate the TX505 with gloves. make sure you get the rechargeable battery kit as well and use them in the caller itself.
its just a matter of personal preference and a $100 between the crossfire and fusion, but for me the TX1000 remote just seemed a bit busy. Until they come out with an EC that makes holographic images of the decoy of your choice I can't see any reason I'll be getting the upgrade itch again.
Famous last words.....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: derickdwell its either this one or the fusion which would bet the best long term and want need to replace with the lates and greatest comes out

If you have normal vision, I would bet that the Crossfire would suit you well. The Fusion is top of the line, with the TX-1000 remote being the best in the industry. People with less than normal vision have no trouble reading the TX-1000. I wear bifocals and can read any of the remotes with no problem.

derickd,

My personal preference is the Fusion. I really like having the ability to play 2 sounds at once, and having independent volume control of those sounds. It has added a lot more versatility to my calling stands, and also a lot more success. I also really like the barometric pressure readings offered on the TX1000 remote control, and the ability to use FOXDATA.
In the end, you need to ask yourself which is the best call for the way in which you hunt. Either one will be a great choice.

Good luck in your decision. If I can answer any other questions, let me know.

Mike Dillon

You can't go wrong with the Cr00sfirE or the FusioN. If your sure you will stick with coyote hunting I would go with the FusioN just to get the TX-1000 remote.

IMO the TX-1000 is the best remote on the market today. If you don't have vision problems now you probably will have one day so long term the FusioN is the best caller IMO.

Both callers will produce and will backed up by the best service in the industry if you ever need it.

I'm thinking about the crossfire also and after seeing the comparison the fusion has 24bit sound capability. Does this mean the crossfire won't sound as good as the fusion or won't there be that much of a difference in sound quality?

I doubt that you can tell the difference between 24bit and 16, and not sure what a coyote can determine. They are basically set up the same as far as speakers and amplifier so the sound should be about the same.

for 24 bit it needs to be able to play 24B files. The crossfire page does not list that compatibility. I have no way of knowing if that's in error or not, but for now I'd assume it's 16 bits.

The Fusion is a terrific unit! I believe if your play budget can stand it, it would be a good way to go. If you do decide to resell at some point I believe that due to the TX1000 you will stand a much better chance of keeping more of your money together with a Fusion or CS 24C.

Oh ya... & Lithium Batteries Rock!

This is the one I was remembering-

coyoteclyde,

The FOXJACK 1 will work with these new units.

SlickerThanSnot,

The Crossfire and Fury II are very similar. They both utilize FHSS technology, and use the same style remote control. The Crossfire only comes with 75 sounds, while the Fury II came with 100. The Crossfire does not allow for remote control of turning on and off of the speakers as the Fury II does.

The Crossfire, though not advertised, will play 24 bit sounds as well.

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Inc.
High Performance Game Calls

www.gofoxpro.com

Back