Ruger American Predator in 6.5 creedmoor?

Z

Anyone know where I can find one? Got a message from a fellow member about one about a week ago, but when I called they had sold it the day before. Very hard to find.

Call a few of the Sportsmans Warehouse stores. I saw a Predator in the Riverdale store a week ago but am not sure what caliber of if they still have it.

They had them on Gun Broker for a couple days. They went for $700 to $800. Wait for the craze to settle down and buy one for $430 like the rest of the calibers. Nuts!

Good deal Reb! You got one before they got hot. Someone posted a picture of the Ruger 6.5 Creedmoor and target of one that was shooting 1000 yards. People went crazy in a "I got to have one rage."

Having even worse trouble finding one in .204 Ruger. Seems that
no one has seen hide-nor-hair of any in that caliber.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: richardsHow accurate are these 6.5 Americans? Thanks!

Very accurate. I dont have a picture of the first target but my first shot out of the gun was just left of center. I made an adjustment and shot a 3 shot group that measured .485.

The target below are the next 8 shots fired out of the gun. The shot on each target that is out of the group was the first shot fired. On the left target I am sure I pulled the shot. These are factory Hornady 140 gr so I am sure I can tighten them up with some reloads.

Took mine out again and decided to take it to 200 yards.

I made an adjustment and then shot this target. The furthest shot out is my fault. The 4 shot group measures 1.051

Reb, Sportsman's in SLC got one for me and I had it in my hands in a week. What kind of scope did you put on yours?

Thanks for the help and offer Obaro.

Last edited:
I put a Vortex Viper HS on it. I got it for free when Sportsmans had their balloon event. I got lucky and got the balloon for 100% off.

Back