Crows

CBH

A couple of crows that fell victim to the 17 WSM
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Another one....with my new Savage B Mag Stainless heavy barrel. Shoots great, but I already have a Boyds stock ordered!

The 17HMR is the best crow round! Ive got the B-mag have not killed many crows with it yet. Thanks for the pics keep them coming. Love hunting crows with the 17s! And my 22 magnums.

i cant wait to see the new A17 get out common in the market. i'm excited about that.

probably more excited than i have been about the 17hmr in a while.

I know you are not asking me, but Ill jump in here and say my longest with the 17HMR was around 195yd. and the B-mag was 125yd. But with my Ruger 77/17HMR and V-max ammo Ive killed a bunch at inside 100yds.!I hunt these pine plantations down here and all crows are called in.

You have taken over 6mm06 spot the #1 row sniper! I shot 5 turtles with my Ruger Predator 204 today. To much wind and crows were way out there.

Yea, I haven't done much crow sniping for a while, but I still like it. I guess I need to do more of it. Seems I have a season with everything, going from crows to coyotes, to deer, etc.

I think that new WSM cartridge is going to be a great crow sniper. CBH is proving that already.

Originally Posted By: pmackI posted this in baiting section but thought you crow guys might like this.

POOF!!!
thumbup.gif

Back