Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion

I'm pretty sure Bergdahl was simply the excuse used to free the 5 Taliban; his part in the swap was meaningless. It was one of those moments where Obama said, "You've got to give me something. I can't just turn 5 prominent Taliban leaders loose." And, the buddies he was talking to over there in the Taliban, on Hillary's e-mail server said, "Well we got this wigged out white boy that deserted his post looking for hairy virgins a couple years back! He's really startin to annoy the [beeep] out of us; you can have him." Batta-bing batta-boom... A trade was made!!! In typical Obama fashion, the desertion charge has been obfuscated to cover the fact that he traded 5 Taliban leaders for a traitor, based on the assumption that most of the American people are too stupid to understand the truth, in typical liberal fashion.

Grouse you're over thinking the Bergdahl situation, Obama could give a [beeep] less about our troops, or what they think, now or in the future. If he did, Andrew Tamooressi wouldn't have spent 214 days in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn, while he freed Bergdahl. Obama has proven time and time again that he doesn't even remotely give a [beeep] what people in the military think, why would you think that he started when it came to Bergdahl?

During WWII, with some of the most talented Generals of the free world in charge, what do you think would have happened if one soldier had been in an enemy camp under any questionable circumstances.

They should have taken justice when they made the swap... They should have picked him up and then killed everyone at the exchange sight... As soon as they handed him off they should have just started capping people... Burnt out vehicle frames and smoldering corpses at the scene then handed over the 5 Taliban with single gunshot wounds to the back of the head... Filmed it and given the footage to psych ops to craft a video for internet release with heavy metal and the caption; "we do not negotiate with terrorists"...

Internet release, for our left handed limp wrist media would not have the balls to broadcast it...

Back