Bushnell AR 4.5-18 on Sale At Amazon

I'm not expecting to be completely blown away by it....but for 115 it was worth a chance..I have a $60 center point 3-9x40 that is actually quite nice. Is it a night force? [beeep] no but it sat on my cz 527 in 204 for 2 years and there is 30 plus coyotes that were put down from that combo...I guess I will not be disappointed in this Bushnell if its not absolutely perfect, but I imagine it will be serviceable on a range rifle

$199.99 now and coming from primary arms. If it comes back down to $115 I may just have to get one. Im not a bushnell fan but for the $115 it should be worth at least that much.

Originally Posted By: DANNY-L Im not a bushnell fan but for the $115 it should be worth at least that much.

Thats about what I paid for the one I had...and I didnt feel it was worth the money.

Got mine mounted up today and took it for a test run up on the mountain. I thought the glass was good up to about 14X which is ok for my 300 BLK i have it mounted on,its not a super long range gun anyway. The turrets seem to track and return to zero ,i shot out to 425 yards today which was a couple revs on the turrets with the 300 BLK and back to zero ,the clicks good for a cheap scope and i actually like the target knobs .
Shameless plug for my new glock 36 i been trying to break in all weekend.
67654cbc1c275c547a2b947604158330.jpg

ce47ab22cda70b4d7fa5e50ea212c062.jpg

ffb41ee85be1c05854fc6f781461144a.jpg

84b7ab6dd4b93bdcb3c81200aa9a2b61.jpg

Mine arrived today, will mount it tonight and get a good look in the morning but it looks like a winner for my HB 222 Rem. Will add pictures in the morning.

Update. I was unable to mount it on my SA Savage without having to mount it extremely high. The mounting space on the scope is too short and the occular bell too large. It is a good fit on my Rem 600 6x45mm.

Update. I was unable to mount it on my SA Savage without having to mount it extremely high. The mounting space on the scope is too short and the occular bell too large. It is a good fit on my Rem 600 6x45mm.

Got mine mounted on my ar..... so far I like it....glass is pretty clear all the way through magnification.....my only complaint is the eye box is pretty tight...especially at higher magnification....the turrets are not mushy and have a nice audible click...the side parralax appears to be correct...having had a chance to shoot it yet..that darn farm just always gets in the way..but it rained last night so hopefully I can squeeze a few rounds out today

I got it out today, dkarre is right on in his assessments. Eye box is tight at 18x but is still useable and at 15x quite comfortable. I was shooting a 6.5x20 Vortex Viper also and the glass seems quite comparable. The adjustments were spot on and parallax adjustment was right on the money. I like the scope and will be keeping it on the 6x45. I will add an adjustable comb on the rifle to deal with the eye box problem. I like the scope and think it was a steal at $115. It would mount very well on an AR.

Back