Anyone From Maryland

We need to get a few of us together and shoot some fox. I don't mind traveling. I have a foxpro shockwave, two thermal units, and who knows how many lights. It would be cool to get together and hunt with some new people in some new places. I have a few spots on the shore that are decent. I have a few that I haven't touched yet.

Hey now boys don't forget me. Anyone within 45 mins of Easton ill be leaving around then tonight. It seems calling is catching on around here. I thought I was the only one.

Ive got a few thousand acres on the shore to call and if you guys want to set something up we can do a hunt the 14 and 15 of Feb split up into teams and see how much we can put down

reaper are you crazy my wife would bend the barrel on my gun, change the locks put my cloths in a large plastic bag and try to scatter them quite loosely around the yard of I left her on Valentine's day. To hunt yotes. .......

But if sure would be fun maybe I can talk her into letting me and my son come down for a night on a weekend. I've been away from home for the last two weeks for work so maybe I can ease her into it.

Scott

I keepa tall ladder at a neighbors house for just such an occasion i have to climb in a window Lol shes a good woman. She lets me have my fun. We can set it up for anytime that's convenient for you guys. Let me know I think it would be fun

I just found this forum while looking into my recent AR build. I have never been pred hunting and would love to go with someone to experience it. I live in White Marsh, MD and I have become obsessed with wanting to go after Fox and Coyote. Rifle is just about sighted in and I am currently looking for some factory ammo suggestions in .223 and where the best place to get it is.

Would love to meet some of you guys and give this a shot!
Eric

Just a reminder that for most of MD fox goes out Monday at midnight! (Charles and Dorchester counties are year round.)

My gun likes the Hornady Superperformance 53gr vmax. I shot 10 different loads this past sat down at the delmar shooting range and this was the best.

Im heading up to Dans mountain on the 27th for yotes. Hopefully have some luck.

My gun likes the Hornady Superperformance 53gr vmax. I shot 10 different loads this past sat down at the delmar shooting range and this was the best.

Im heading up to Dans mountain on the 27th for yotes. Hopefully have some luck.

Back