BTE TRIGGER SALE ENDS MARCH 15

My trigger was in the mailbox when I got home. Twenty minutes later it is in the Bushmaster and function checked(took me a few minutes to find my magnifying visor). Feels good now I need to get some range time. Thank you for the great service.

My 2nd,, was in time & under budget..
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: GLShooterAlmost 20 triggers sent and only one got there?

Greg

I got my two and am just waiting to get them installed and try them out. Very fast shipping and am very pleased. Maybe this weekend if the rain will let up but I hope it don't because we really need it where I'm at.

Lol. I received mine as well. It's installed, but I'm waiting on a stock completion kit and some ammo from tactical ammunition before I get some trigger time. I purchased a RPG lower out of the classifieds in 6x6.8 that I plan on putting on top.

Got mine just haven't tryed it out yet. Will probably try to get out and shoot a little bit next weekend if the wind ain't blowing too bad.

I got my trigger upon returning from out of town work trip. Now to get all my parts to assemble the whole rifle! Have to get my barrel and hand guard in then I'll start putting her together.

I couldn't wait any longer. I slapped the 204 upper on the new lower I built. It's a PSA lower that I bought out of the local classifieds, with a magpul MOE fixed stock, a RBA lower parts kit, a Foxpro grip and a BTE trigger. I built this lower as my ultimate calling lower.

The trigger is very good. I have trouble switching between my bolt actions and the AR's because the triggers feel so different, but not anymore. It's as close to a good hunting bolt action trigger as I've experienced in an AR. I will definitely buy another one.

Got some shootin in after work today. This trigger is 1000 times better than that factory trigger I had in my rifle. I can't shoot good if I don't have a good trigger. And from the results I saw today its pretty safe to say that whatever I squeeze the trigger on from now on is gonna have a hole in it. I was impressed.

Back