Best Predator Hunting Light?

furdown_96

What is everyone's opinion for the best predator hunting light?

I currently use a Wicked W400 but looking to upgrade. I have looked at the Coyote Light, Nighteyes and the Wicked W402ZF.

i have just bought the Predator package from Boondock-outdoors.

I like the layout and compairison of the lights and explainations. The team running it were great and kept me in the loop on the shipping and date of delivery. (free shipping doesn't hurt either)

I got the sniper hog light 66, and after talking to the team at Boondocks i feel as though i got a great product and am very happy with it.

I have been told that it's very simular to the 402 wicked and that it would be tough to tell the difference if you were handed one or the other in the night.

I went out for 3 days and hunted 2 nights. During that time it was blowing wind, snow, sleet, rain, and just all around nasty. The good thing is that the lights were amazing.

For me, it's important to be able to light up eye's at 300 to 400, I want to be able to clearly see that i am shooting a coyote and not a ranchers cow at 200. This light does that.. Very well too.
I could see eyes even with dirt, haze, and what ever else that limits the light from shining the most optimal distance at 500+.
I like that a single battery lasted for hours and that the light is lite in the hand and easy to ballance and hold. I really like being able to charge the batteries in the truck during the day when i am driving around.

For the prices, i really like it, couldn't be happier, and would highly recommend the halo shields.
Without them the truck and shooter was being lit up.. With them, the light didn't difuse until after the truck.

I also plan to get a pistol grip for the light, or make a quiet quick release mount for my hockey helmet to put the light in and wear. so most of the time i don't have to hold it.

Good luck.. They are all great lights and it's a tough decision.

I love my Predator Hunter Outdoors NightSnipe light. Sells multiple packages up to a class 4 kit and also has a headlamp. I use the headlamp for EVERYTHING involving the use of lights lol.

I have noticed there is a lot of knock off versions of the Wicked Hunting Lights. I have two different brands other than the Wicked Hunting light and can not tell a difference. They all work well.

I got a Carnivore Magnum 2 from EWCalls a few mounts ago. It is amazing. I was using the kill light 250. The carnivore blows it away.

Back