Got Canadians??

Redfrog

We seem to be gathering in a few Canadians.

I'd like to know how many we have. I have a few ideas for a hunt.

So who and where are you?

Here and in Regina
smile.gif

I put together a couple hunts a few years ago here in Alberta. They were a lot of fun. It may be time to try that again.

The other thing that was rattling around in my head was maybe getting some Canucks together to go to the PM hunt/convention next year down south.A week in the sun and warmth is not hard to handle in February.

Are you getting any wolves in that Meadow lake area? i had some ranchers looking for wolf control, but I can't hunt in Sask as a non resident.

I would like to do a hunt. I think it would be a good time for a few of us guys to get together for something. For me it would moreless all depend on the timing of a hunt.

Also I dont know the regs for out of province hunters. WHat are the rules on that?

Born & raised in Southern Manitoba, live in Carberry.

I was SOOOOOO close to going to the PM hunt this year, but as usual...life got in the way.

I would be interested in anything you might be putting together for an Alberta hunt & I definitely will be checking out the PM hunt, maybe not next year but by 2017 FOR SURE!!!!

Originally Posted By: titch--I would like to do a hunt. I think it would be a good time for a few of us guys to get together for something. For me it would moreless all depend on the timing of a hunt.

Also I dont know the regs for out of province hunters. WHat are the rules on that?

To hunt Alberta, non residents need a guide.

Two types of guides available. Hunter host who can not charge for services and licensed outfitter/guide who normally charges for services.

I'm a licensed outfitter so on the other hunts I signed up some of the guys [Canadians] to 'guide'. The only charge was the $25 for the guide license and then the cost of the hunting license.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RedfrogFor the time being. Elect Trudeau and Onterrible will fast become a foreign country.
grin.gif

I'm starting to think we should install a border on the East side of Manitoba and the West side of New Brunswick. Oh and put an overpass in.

Last edited:

I would be up for that and you know where I live from another forum.lee

or maybe a gopher gathering .better camping weather.

Last edited:
Back