** GRIPPER BUNNY BOMB **

badtothebone

I've got a medium body cocobolo Bunny Bomb in the 'Gripper' body style to offer.

The stock is pretty well figured and has good color. The oil finish is topped with the Rocky Bees Wax Blend. It buffs up to a warm glow that's not too reflective for the field.

After enough cold, wet, snowy, Ohio hunts, I got tired of trying to hang on to my calls when my hands were wet and numb, or I had heavy gloves on.

I found that making the call body a little chunkier and cutting a lot of grooves into the call body helped me get a good 'grip' on it.

That's how my 'Gripper' calls came to be.

Let's end an auction at the stroke of 7:00 PM EST on Saturday the 7th. Time stamps prior to 7:00 are good, but if it starts with a 7 (7:XX) it's too late.

I'll cover domestic postage and tracking.

Information about international shipping is in my sig line.

If you're new to calling, I'll be glad to get on the phone with you after your call arrives and help you get the basic sounds down solid.

Anyone in for $15?

Regards, friends!

Rudy

Nice looking Gripper RudeDog! Everyone should have one. And with the Bunny Bomb board they will really sing the blues! I have a couple of them. Keep it up brother!

I've been missing this place. Just been messing with the bug and dads coupe this winter. Once I get the bug going I am hoping to get back into spinning some calls. You have been cranking out some cool ones. I've been lurking around! Lol

Back