Turn Out the Lights. Grab Yourself a Chardonnay. And Watch the GOP Absolutely Tear This Mother Down.

While I hope that this will be ONE of the many things that takes down Hillary, I certainly wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen. The Clintons are experts at wiggling their way out of trouble. They know that their friends in the press will not go after them like they would a Conservative, and they know that the Democrats will not be too hard on them either. So, while one can only hope that someday that sly old fox, Hillary, will be caught in a trap that she won't be able to escape from, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Originally Posted By: pdhunterAnd the old bats response ? What difference does it make ?

And, ......."Wouldn't you like to see a woman president?"

Regards,
hm

conceptually speaking i have no problem with a woman president

i would however have a big [beeep] problem with hillary as president.
thumbdown.gif

if Hillary wins..
Its time to sit back and stop caring.. Change to working as a 10-99 contractor at work and stop paying taxes and just wait for them to audit you and then pay the settlement after you owe 10K like a lot of the IRS is already doing.

In the mean time load up on guns, bullets and other stuff. (tongue in cheek)

I mean at that point its just denial if you don't realize that the stupid and ignorant haven't taken over. (disgusted at where we are today)

Like most of you, I have a spending fund, but i put non-profit, magazines, and political contributions in the same bucket.. I have been ordering more and more magazines lately. I won't give the GOP a penny, but now just contribute directly to those that support and stand up for my views and vote that way..
(like i said.. I have been ordering more magazines lately) Sadly, After this last vote, most of them are just Democrats that don't admit it.

It's just that vast right wing conspiracy again, just like the time they tried to say the Monica thing was true, just that vast right wing conspiracy, at this point what difference does it make. I have wondered about the blue dress and dna and science. Could they make a little Bill.

Back