204 brass

Shows in stock at Cabelas right now, $27.99 for 50 Hornady cases.

Sorry that's Hornady, if looking for Winchester brand, may have to look some more.

You can skip north of the border as well. The only way I can get some is to buy loaded rounds to get the brass. It's only been mainstream for what 8 yrs or so? Maybe in another 10 brass will be availiable.

Sure glad I got about 2500+ pcs. of it!!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: 1up5downSure glad I got about 2500+ pcs. of it!!
thumbup.gif

Make sure that you load it all up by prairie dog time, Dave. I figure if you got 2,500 rounds of loaded .204 ammo that should pretty much figure on you getting.......oh.......around 250 good kills. If they are close.

tt2.gif

I have about 150 rounds of once fired hornady but when we tried to reload it we can't get it to size down to chamber in my AR

Originally Posted By: metmenI have about 150 rounds of once fired hornady but when we tried to reload it we can't get it to size down to chamber in my AR

Some chambers are less forgiving than others. It really can ruin the day when a case is stuck tight in an AR chamber.

Any new cases should cycle fine, all else being correct.

Quote:I have about 150 rounds of once fired hornady but when we tried to reload it we can't get it to size down to chamber in my AR
Unless you have a custom cut chamber like I do in my .204 AR, most standard dies should let your brass function if you have the die adjusted correctly and are bumping the shoulder back sufficiently....I have to bump mine back a little more than normal...

There is always that possibility that your FL die is slightly out of specification and you might consider using a different full length sizing die to see if that alleviates the chambering problem..

Quite a few reloaders advocate using a small base sizing die, but for all of my reloading, I've never found that necessary..It almost always boils down to die adjustment...

i feel MetMans problem is his brass. it will never work in his AR ...........so, i'll pay shipping to get it off your hands
smile.gif

I was in Fleet Farm in Wausau, Wisconsin over the weekend, where I got my cabin, I noticed they had some bags of Winchester new 204 brass, also picked up a bag of 7mm Mag for a friend of mine.

Back