liquid lanolin I thought this was interesting

Foggy scope

Try this.
Do a search on amazon for liquid lanolin click on it. Now scroll down to where it says Frequently Bought Together and see whats next to it interesting lol
You guys do to much reloading lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Carolina CoyoteYou got me, what was so interesting to you? How does this relate to reloading?

I think he is referring to isopropyl alcohol, or Red bottled HEET, being listed as "also bought" when searching for lanolin. These are the two components that make up the secret sizing lube, that has been discussed on this board often. I think there is even a sticky post about it at the top of this forum. So that is how this applies to reloading.

Squeeze

Exactly Squeeze just had to chuckle thought you guys would too
Sorry coyote I guess I should have made my self clearer just thought you all would know what I meant
Have a great day and good hunting
Ace

You guys know there are a whole bunch of granola-snacking, sandal wearing, Saab driving, "natural remedy" people that see that Frequently Bought Together recommendation and go, "What the..."

They probably think people are running their diesel VWs on the stuff. Some kind of whacko alternate bio fuel.

Grouse

I guess some people would think Grouse's comment was funny but personally I thought it was an insult, but what do you expect from someone from a State that would elect Jesse Ventura as Governor.He probably voted for Obama also. cc

I Think his comment was directed toward the tree hugging health nut type people. I had to find lanolin in a local natural foods type store. One of those weird places you would bever normally go, where the cashier had dread locks. I bought two bottles and hopefully will never go back.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Carolina CoyoteI guess some people would think Grouse's comment was funny but personally I thought it was an insult, but what do you expect from someone from a State that would elect Jesse Ventura as Governor.He probably voted for Obama also. cc

I don't think Grouse's comments were insulting. Merely an observation, on his part. I live about an hour from the WI-MN border, and regularly travel to the "Twin Cities" for air travel, and occasionally for entertainment. It is definitely an interesting place. I always wonder when I hit a Trader Joe's if the neo-lib next to me would faint if they knew there was a Glock 27 that close to them.
lol.gif

Squeeze

Originally Posted By: SqueezeOriginally Posted By: Carolina CoyoteI guess some people would think Grouse's comment was funny but personally I thought it was an insult, but what do you expect from someone from a State that would elect Jesse Ventura as Governor.He probably voted for Obama also. cc

I don't think Grouse's comments were insulting. Merely an observation, on his part. I live about an hour from the WI-MN border, and regularly travel to the "Twin Cities" for air travel, and occasionally for entertainment. It is definitely an interesting place. I always wonder when I hit a Trader Joe's if the neo-lib next to me would faint if they knew there was a Glock 27 that close to them.
lol.gif

Squeeze

Yes, just for the sake of all the overly sensitive, Saab-driving, Birkenstock-wearing, soap-averse predator hunters out there, my comments were merely an observation. Now please return to your sweatlodge, your dreadlocks are dripping on the carpet.

Squeeze, the short answer to your question, is that the Woodbury Trader Joes is actually in a stealth conservative stronghold. Go figure.

Grouse

Yep you voted for Al Franklin to.You can rest assured liberal there are no dreadlock around here. I just asked a simple question and you come in an highjack the thread with your stupid comment.

Back