Private land in mid ohio!!!! I have the land to myself, looking for callers! Farmers having problems!!!

I'm in central ohio. I called in a double and killed one the other night. It was my first time out this winter I've been pretty busy. What county u huntin in?

Awesome. What calls did u use and did u catch them windin you? I hunt in morrow county. Mt gilead ohio. I have been granted permission on 5 adjoining cattle and horse farms + a few more scattered in the area. These farmers want them gone. Every farmer I asked gave me permission. It's land for the taking, I'm looking for callers like you so we can get out there. Last week a pck of yotes killed a family dog and attacked one of their cattle.

Long haul from ross county but a road trip isn't out of the question. Shoot me a pm if ya need some help calling.
Have calls, will travel! Lol

I actually have a new FoxPro Fusion ordered and it should be here today, plan on playing with it this weekend if it does show up. would like to get in on this some if there is room. gonna turn into a muddy mess here soon when all this snow starts melting on this frozen ground, had a little taste of it earlier this week with a little flooding in low areas.

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntr Have calls, will travel! Lol

HAHA. Dusty, I think you need to pursue this catch phrase. You may have something there.

Live in pa. But will be in Colombia, oh. the weekend of 27-29. Would be interested in checking out property. I have had good success here in pa. Calling coyotes and predators and would like to help. Let me know. Thanks!

Back