KHAMPHI ROSEWOOD ***auction***

rareearth

This is the tail end of this stock,there are only a few left in this stright grain KHAMPHI Rosewood and only a hand full in the burled stock.This wood comes from Thailand,and when this stock is gone there will NOT be anymore. There will not be anymore imported from Thailand. WHEN ITS GONE IT WILL BE FOREVER! This wood has a class AA ring tone,so if you do not have this call in your collection ,you are missing out. With all that said these two Magnums are a match book set, up for****AUCTION**** will end SAT. 2/21/15 at the stroke of 7pm est. (this is as rare as it gets)

Last edited:
Great looking calls bob. dale what little fun money I have has to go to the u.p. next weekend for the youth hunt got a 8 year old great nephew that I'm taking calling for his first time or I would be all over these

thumbup.gif

Bob, I received the calls and both the wood and finish are absolutely gorgeous. What totally exceeded my expectation was how you have them tuned. Yep, they are bloody, gutty and both will scream. But they have a sweet naughtiness about them that's hard to explain. Very, very nice! Thank you very kindly sir.

mizzou
btw...Nice shot!!

Thank You,Iam happy you like the calls.There are only 8 more of these calls and again I have to say to all,WHEN THESE ARE GONE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS WOOD AGAIN!

Back