Some pics from my line....

Man pretty country, nice looking kitties and I bet your heart was about to beat out your chest when you seen that lion! Holy smokes! Those were some awesome pics!

Thanks guys... Here's some more pics, my brother and I each got a cat yesterday.
thumbup1.gif

IMG_9755 by mtcurman

IMG_9748 by mtcurman

IMG_9747 by mtcurman

Remake....

IMG_9750 by mtcurman

And the set he stepped in...

IMG_9669 by mtcurman

IMG_9729 by mtcurman

IMG_9682 by mtcurman

IMG_9522 by mtcurman

IMG_9507 by mtcurman

Ben

Thanks guys...
cool.gif
It rained all day today, so I didn't get to check. Hopefully I'll have something again before long.

Ben

Let me tell ya boys, I started trapping back in PA for rats and coons. I would have given anything to be in your position back then. I'm 62 now, and live in Helena, but I don't have the energy required to do what your doing now. I absolutely LOVE your photos and stories about your trap line. Keep it up, I am living vicariously through you now! Keep it up, and really go for it, cause when you are my age you'll have great memories!!!!! Thank you SO very much!!

Thank you for the kind words guys, it means a lot..
cool.gif
I'm glad y'all enjoy my pictures! Heading out to check a few sets right now, hopefully I'll have something to post for you later.

Ben

Tactical, those are our lucky trapping hats(sometimes at least)...
grin.gif

Took an end of the line picture and sold our fur last week, and wouldn't you know it, that made us catch more! I got a cat and two coyotes on Saturday, last day of cat season.. One of the coyotes was caught in an exposed pan flagged walkthrough set for cats....not what I was expecting! The cat was in a dirthole for coyotes with Andy Weiser's Horsemeat bait, coyote piss and a coyote turd. The other coyote was in a snare.

Not your typical 'yote set.....

And about 75 yards straight down the hill.......

Seeing spots is a good thing when trapping...

And here's our premature end of the 'line photo...
grin.gif

I was surprised how nice the 2 coyotes I got were. They weren't rubbed much at all, I'm hoping there's a few more like them running around.
smile.gif

Thanks for looking...

Ben

Originally Posted By: Brendan43I need cats!

They're so much fun, both to trap and to sell...
grin.gif
I wish we had a higher density of them around here.

Originally Posted By: borkongreat job Ben. you are becoming quite the outdoorsman

Becoming...[beeep]....These boys passed that awhile back....No offense....Good work...Gentlemen.....

Back