cheap 223 bullets?

schmidty

Where is the best place to find cheap bullets for my ar? I would like a hollow point of soft point. If fmjs are cheap enough may go that way. Help me out please!

v-max. cheap.....as they should be
smile.gif

That deal on the 55gr Hornady SP's has been cheaper at Mid-South Shooters..... I just bought 6000 for 465.00 a couple of weeks ago. That is about as cheap as I have seen them although Midway USA also had them on sale not long ago almost that cheap.
Quality bullets for under .08 cents apiece is about as good as you can do these days from what I have seen..... And the Hornady SP are actually a very good bullet

Last edited:
Nosler/ Shooter Pro Shop had the 55 gr soft points for 9.99. I bought some. Powder Valley had Sierra 55 gr gameking 2nds for 49.00 for 500 I bought 2000. I have got a match grade barrel on my AR. I don't shoot fmj in mine. I did have a guy give me 400 bullets. I give them to a guy at work. If iI come across anymore I will keep u in mind.

+1 on shooters pro shop. They have good deals time to time and carry many different types, hp, sp, and plastic tip. I have also shot quite a few midsouth varmint nightmare and have had good luck. I have also had better luck with flat base bullets...

Back