A FEW PIC'S form the MICHIGAN YOUTH .HUNT

rareearth

I thought I would post a pic or two to show everyone the SPREAD of donations for the MICHIGAN YOUTH HUNT.Thanks for making this a great start for this annual event.I hope to make it as grand event as the UT.HUNT.THANK YOU for all the help.
BOB

Last edited:
I would like to thank all of the custom call makers from Predator Masters for all the calls that were donated to the Michigan Youth Hunt this past weekend. As a participant With my son I witnessed first hand all the smiles and excitement from the kids when their name was called up for a prize, none bigger than the young lady that won the .243. That would not have been possible without the support of many from here. Kudos to anyone that helped support this great event, it was a fine day of friendship and learning. Again many thanks.

I also would like to thank all the call makers and sponsors of this site that gave to the mi youth hunt with out you the youth would not have got all the great prizes that they did my 8 year old great nephew got a lot of great stuff and I know he is thankfull for it

YES INDEED----GREAT JOB Bob and thanks to all the sponsor's You guys really made a Great Day for the Kids Their smile's tells it all Many Thanks to All--------svb

Last edited:
Back