illinois yote hunters

sniper81

what calls are working for you guys, i was out last weekend and used different rabbit sounds at different volumes, and also used some breeding sounds and nothing, it was cold enough i would have thought they would be out moving

Everyone is a coyote hunter. Electronic calls are priced very low. I see Cabelas has their Guide series FoxPro at $200. I have went to a special made diaphragm for coyotes because i was getting nothing with my custom made calls. They are getting educated more and more. Are you night hunting? If so how bright is your scanning light?

i know everyone on here are yote hunters, i was targeting the illinois hunters, which is the state i live in, i have an electronic caller and use mouth calls as well, night hunting is over here so i was hunting in the morning, but when i night hunt i use a wicked light that is green

i dont know about the extended season im working on a rifle for night hunting only so i wont be doing any more night hunting this season

I'm curious too about what call sounds people are using here in Illinois. I have a Foxpro Crossfire that I'm itching to try out. I don't have alot of coyote hunting under my belt but they sure are fun to trap.

Back