Rotory Brass Tumbler

I got the LS at Wally but Amazon has it. Anything used as a water softening stuff for a dishwash equiavalent should work. It is more needed in hard water, if I understand it correctly. I have a treatmnt system but still put a pinch, less than 1/8 TSP, in a 12 pound Thumblers. If you over do it the brass comes out a rosy color. Kind of like the glasses I wear.

Greg

Originally Posted By: BearI can't find Lemi shine. Is there anything else that I can use to take it's place?

i usually get it at walmart or meijers in the dishwasher detergent section with the spot removal agents.

i use it in my dishwasher too.

YEA they have it at Walmart a lot cheaper than Amazon. I have the Frankford Arsenal new rotary Tumbler the LS seems to clean better than anything else I have tried.

I found some at the grocery store. Wife was looking in laundry soap section. How do you control all those little pins when trying to separate and wash them and the brass?

Originally Posted By: BearI found some at the grocery store. Wife was looking in laundry soap section. How do you control all those little pins when trying to separate and wash them and the brass?

A mesh screen strainer. And I dump em over a bucket. Some make it through the strainer, that's why I use the bucket.

i use my rotary seperator to get them out, and then rinse in a large bowl.

i do put a couple rare earth button sized magnets around the sink drain too just in case.

i've also put a bottle cap upside down in the bottom of the drain with a rare earth magnet on it too.

Back