Lawnmower Freestyle (My take on Obama) MORE Aerial photos ADDED

Predator257Roy

This is a hill on the back of my place, got a smaller sign that says the same I need to touch up. Got plans for more. Waiting for small planes and helicopters to circle around. Army choppers go over often, as well as Life Flight and small planes
Cant wait for a Google Earth update!

I can't say enough bad things about this guy. He's killing this Country.

Love it.
smile.gif

That is excellent indeed! But couldn't you make the letters ever bigger so that passengers in jetliners could read it too?
thumbup.gif

If you have a herbicide sprayer, you might want to mix up some White Wash and treat the mowing....Would probably be picked up on the International Space Station.....

Well I went and cut the grass today to touch things up. It's looking great. I'm eying other places but not sure if it will stand ou since everything else is recently bush hogged. Trying to build a mental layout of "BIDEN IS AN [beeep]" and fit it somewhere on the hill.
Funny thing happened last week Friday - I heard LifeFlight going over and the sound had faded into the distance when I heard the rotor noise change, I could tell the chopper had been put into a hard turn and was coming around. Sure enough, flying exactly parallel to the hill. He had to have turned around to see it! They never turn around, just fly straight through. I think I was spotted again today touching it up, but with earplugs and a big mower I didn't here the chopper or see it. My wife told me it flew right over.
Glad ya'll enjoy it!
thumbup.gif

Well, when the IRS show up with their swat team just tell 'em you're mowing it in your cow patch cause your SCUD missile launcher is on back order.

Last spring I was rototilling the garden and hear something and look up to see a AH58d Kiowa warrior hovering over the house. He banks it and goes to the back and the next day my buddy down the road shows me a picture that came up on the Facebook page $hit Pilots Say and it's a pic from the chopper of my sign. I'll see if I can find it again and get it up.

Love it! just wish I had enough space to do same. I live under the fly over area for the local air base. when their doing there touch and go training they circle over me all day.

Here's one that was posted on the Facebook page $hit Pilots Say a day after I saw the AH58D Kiowa Warrior hovering over our place while I was working in the garden. The original Facebook comments were pretty good, you would have to go back to last May or June maybe

Thanks to all our American Hero's for their service and sacrifice.
I love this pic!

Back