night snipe hunting kits??

outfoxed

How do these lights compare to others on the market? I am in the market for a new light. Compare, say to the wicked light w402 zf?

Thanks for the solid help! Just another reason why I never post. If you see I have been a member since 2005. I find it hard to believe no one has an opinion or suggestion on a good night hunting light.

Sorry, I have not been on for a few days.
The lights you mentioned are generation 1 led lights and are like most other good for between 150 and 200 yards max ids.
The Wicked W402zf you mentioned and the Sniper Hog Lights 66LR are what I consider to be 2nd generation led lights with ids of 300 yards possible.
If you want to contact to disguss lights then please let me know. I also see you are from PA, I have a full retail store in Central PA where I sell 6 brands of high quality led lights and you could come see in person.

i use night eyes for scanning and sniper hawg light for the gun and love both. I have tried alot of other lights along the way and those 2 are definitely stand outs

Thank you for the help. Boondocks wish I would have thought of that this weekend I was just in st Mary's and frenchville over the weekend. Are the wicked lights still unavailable? If so when do you expect the 402's in?

I'm new to the forums and night hunting and I have a Wicked Light Predator Pursuit Pack on backorder that I understand won't ship til Mid to Late March. Anyway about a week ago I ran across NightSnipe's dual light kit online and decided to get it to use til I receive the Wicked setup and they work pretty good. Keep in mind I don't have anything to compare them to yet but I don't think they quite go the distance they claim. I know one spot I hunt my longest shot to the wood line is approximately 200yds and I'm pretty confident I won't be able to fully identify the target at that distance with the NightSnipe kit. I will say the packing was nice and the kit was complete but it's priced right up there with the Wicked Light Predator Pursuit Pack. I'll post my comparison once I get my hands on a set of Wicked Lights.

Last edited:
Back