cheap 223 brass?

Here's a place with some in stock ,but it's more than I usually like to pay....... Diamond K Brass I've gotten mine from Tacticalbrass.com in the past but it looked like they were out of stock of the processed brass.

Originally Posted By: schmidtyAnyone have a good spot to buy cheap 223 brass? Doesn't have to be great just feeding my ar's. Let me know thanks!
Ive probably got a flat rate box full of range pickup i would let go cheap. It would need cleaned, and has not been sorted.

Noticed I was down to my last 100 bag of LC brass from Tacticalbrass.com so I went searching myself and found 500 pcs of fully processed LC brass for $49.95 on Gunbroker.
thumbup1.gif

With the future of the 5.56 and related caliber ammunition being debated by those who have little practical knowledge of same (our legislators), I've decided to get into reloading in a bigger way. These sources of brass are helpful! Powder may be my choke point in the future, but I will try and accumulate enough quantities of that to ride out any turbulence as well.

I got one of the rollers that Dillon Precision sells and walk up and down the range when there shooting and most of the time the guys shooting will tell me to have at it and take all the once fired brass i want..
A few passes with that roller and it picks up the brass to drop in a bucket.

Free is the best price. Maybe this will work for you too..

i dont have a roller, but have picked up thousands of brass over the years at the local range. i do not visit the local range to shoot anymore, but still stop there to pick up brass!

Back