29 lb female tonight

1trkyhntr

Killed this 29.3 lb female tonight. I started with Male Long Howl, then Nutty Nuthatch. This girl was very aggressive, she came in at a dead run straight to the call, from behind/dead downwind from me. By the time I saw her she had figured out that something was wrong. She ran away at about full speed. I barked twice, made no difference, a howl stopped her at 140 yards, her last mistake. She doesn't look very impressive in the photo, but her fur is very nice. This one goes on the stretcher for sure.

thumbup.gif

Nice job! I am going to look back through and try to find it myself...but what is the your NV set up you are running right now?

Originally Posted By: NoName1Nice job! I am going to look back through and try to find it myself...but what is the your NV set up you are running right now?

I'm using a FLIR PS32, Night Optics D760 scope, and a K2 805nm illuminator. I like this set up a lot.
The D740 does have a wider field of view, and I can see where that would be very helpful, but my old eyes need the extra magnification so I chose the 760.

Last edited:
Back