BTE TRIGGER SALE ENDS MARCH 15

Would like to hear from some actual owners of these. Creep? Do the actually pull at 3.5 on a real scale?

Where are these made and are the parts made there as well or are they imported?

Grouse

This BTE feels like my buddies Timney.
A couple weeks ago, after a morning hunt, he let me fire off a couple with his, to try it out.
He wanted me to go that route, but I tried the BTE instead.
Glad I did & will get at least one more on the March sale.
It has -NO- creep. My crude fish scale test shows ~3.5 lbs pull.
Had it to the range once so far, vary pleased.

159235121.E2QgAQGV.jpg

Originally Posted By: The Famous GrouseWould like to hear from some actual owners of these. Creep? Do the actually pull at 3.5 on a real scale?

Where are these made and are the parts made there as well or are they imported?

Grouse

Check out his web site: www.bte-usa.com. I think George lays it out pretty well. This is a 100% USA company and product. I visit his shop about once a month. Between his trigger, gas blocks and FF tubes he keeps my uppers looking good and running great.

I only own four of them. Trigger scales showed me 3.4-3.5 on those I checked. I prefer them over my two Timney triggers. No take up and I have run mine HARD in the desert playing.

He also makes a sweet M16 trigger.

Greg

I also own two of these in a fine pair of custom AR's that Ritch built me. I had issues with the triggers that came with the set from factory.

I shoot Shilen triggers in my bolt guns along with tuned Model 70 style triggers and these two BTE triggers are as good as it gets in an AR in my opinion. I couldn't shoot the other triggers at all.

Ritch's recommendations to me for these triggers was just what I needed to make my AR's shoot for me.

How soon would orders ship after the end of the sale? Not sure how long I want to wait.

Seems like it might be a reasonable trigger for the money, assuming there's no creep.

Grouse

I am also in the market for a new trigger RIGHT NOW. Am I reading this correctly that they will not ship till after mid march? Also what is the anticipated "shipping and handling"?

Originally Posted By: The Famous GrouseHow soon would orders ship after the end of the sale? Not sure how long I want to wait.

Seems like it might be a reasonable trigger for the money, assuming there's no creep.

Grouse

The sale ends on a Saturday. The triggers will ship on Monday the 16th by Priority mail.

For you shooters with a poly lower, there is a model that will work with them also. Just drop me a pm when you order. I will flag your order so you get the correct trigger.

Looks similar to the Black Rain Ordnance one I have with that scalloped trigger. Nice price, I may need to pick one up. I run BTE gas blocks and love them

Last edited:
This is one of the triggers done up for a polymer lower. The little red areas are pads that exert pressure upwards to stabilize the housing on the pins. Same trigger just a different body.

Greg

Back